by Bellingham Youth Baseball, 2014-03-18T14:28:18-07:00March 18 2014, at 02:28 PM PDT
Evaluations for all Pony players is this coming Saturday, March 22nd. Here are some things you will want to know:
• We are going to have One session for all players. Please arrive at Inside Pitch between 9:30 am and 9:45 am to check in. We will start the player process at 10 am and conclude approximately at noon.
• Players should dress to work out both inside and outside. Ideally, we will use both Inside Pitch and the field across the street (Geri #3). Players will need to wear tennis shoes inside and cleats when outside.
• If weather does not allow us to go outside, we will do all evaluations at Inside Pitch.
• Players should bring all appropriate equipment: Glove, cleats, tennis shoes, warm clothes, bat, etc
• All players will get placed on a team. Coaches will be contacting individual players with details of practice, etc the week of 3/24
If you know other players and their families, please share this information.